Trainer: Jeremy Cioara
Duration: 13 hours
Video Format: WMV
File Size: 1.22 GB
Note: The exam covered by this training retired in April 2011. However, the series retains considerable value as an IT resource.
Take your ASA skills to the next level! In this video series, Jeremy Cioara focuses on ASA’s graphic interface (called the ASDM).
By the time you’ve finished watching, you’ll feel like a network star on SSLVPNs (the next-generationVPN connection for remote users), Certificate-based VPNs and application layer inspection.
Plus, you’ll be fully prepared to add killer SSLVPN technology to your cooperate network, feel a lot more comfortable working with Cisco’s graphic interface and be ready for the 642-515 SNAA certification exam.
- Cisco Security: Cisco Certification and Getting the Most from this Series
- Foundations: Access Lists and NAT
- Foundations: Access Lists and NAT, Part 2
- Controlling Traffic: Cisco Modular Policy Framework
- Controlling Traffic: Cisco Modular Policy Framework, Part 2
- Protocol Inspection: Advanced Protocols
- Protocol Inspection: Advanced Protocols, Part 2
- Routing and Switching: ASA VLAN Interaction
- Routing and Switching: Dynamic Routing Protocols
- VPN Technology: IPSec and Digital Certificates
- VPN Technology: Configuring Site-to-Site VPNs with Digital Certificates
- VPN Technology: Certificate-Based Remote Access VPNs
- VPN Technology: Advanced Remote Access VPN Features
- VPN Technology: ASA5505 as Easy VPN & VPN Quality of Service
- SSL VPNs: Understanding SSL / WebVPN Technology
- SSL VPNs: Configuring Clientless VPNs
- SSL VPNs: Configuring Anyconnect VPNs
- SSL VPNs: Configuring Anyconnect VPNs, Part 2
- SSL VPNs: Understanding and Installing Cisco Secure Desktop
- SSL VPNs: Configuring Cisco Secure Desktop
- SSMs: Understanding AIP-SSM and CSC-SSM
If get link die or problem with unrar file , send request to bit.ly/13BDpsi